14kw Gen-All Led Lites lOn

Generac, Guardian, Honeywell, Siemens, Centurion, Watchdog, Bryant, & Carrier Air Cooled Home Standby generator troubleshooting and repair questions
ronzride

New here guys, just noticed all 3-led lites on gen are lit, no response from control panel, no error codes,just ready to run msg on control panel.Discomnected 12V battery,no change,chked oil,ok,checked 7.5 amp control panel fuse, ok,doesn't run on auto weekly run nor on manual run when I press the manual button, shut off ckt breaker near led lites,turned back on ,no change,checked wiring, appears to be ok....now what?? Any advice would be appreciated...thnx....Ron
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Ron,

What's the model or serial number? If it's Evolution or Nexus, see below.

I'd try a control panel power cycle first. Disconnect the negative battery cable and then underneath the control panel, disconnect the 2 wire white harness wire. It will have 2 wires inside, normally a white and a blue. This is the T1 power for the charger and when removed, should shut the panel down. Wait 30 seconds and then reconnect the battery and then the T1 once the panel boots up.
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power