snow blower recommendations

Anything not related to repairing generators or tech help
Silverstar

Hey, there! I hope you're doing well.
I need your wise advice! I live in a house, so I'm acquainted with the snow removal. Two months ago I've started going to the gym after work 3 times a week and I now have enough physical activity, lol. In other words, I'm tired remove snow myself and I think about purchasing a snowblower. Choosing out of this list, but I'll consider any other recommendations! Btw, spring has come and maybe there are any discounts for snowblowers, aren't there? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Silverstar on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

We're here in Michigan, so snow is no stranger haha!

I personally have had both kinds, a 2-stage machine which is very heavy and requires some work to use and also a single stage 2-stroke Toro machine like you see a lot of people using. Toro now makes a 4-stroke version which seems a little nicer and I don't think they are too expensive. I've used my brother's and it does a fine job. A little easier when dealing with wet snow since the 2-stage machines just plug up! I think his is a Power Clear 518 model.

A lot of people are also getting into the electric cordless snowblowers made by EGO and others. I've heard decent things about them, but I think they're quite pricey!

I'm sure you could find a used Toro for somewhere in your price range. :cool:
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power