Error code 1505

Generac, Guardian, Honeywell, Siemens, Centurion, Watchdog, Bryant, Olympian & Carrier Liquid Cooled Home Standby & Commercial generator troubleshooting and repair questions
Dennis willson

My generator won't crank and also it's display a code 1505 rpm sensor loss please help me out
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Have you tried testing the battery? You didn't provide much info about the generator to go on.
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power
MountainBound

Chris wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:07 pm
Have you tried testing the battery? You didn't provide much info about the generator to go on.

Chris, my generac whole house stand alone generator is not coming on. I opened it up to check and found it has no oil. It looks like no oil was ever put in it. I don't know how it ever ran at all. Do you think it is salvageable? Sorry to post on this thread. I couldn't figure out how to post a new question.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

MountainBound wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm
Chris wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Chris, my generac whole house stand alone generator is not coming on. I opened it up to check and found it has no oil. It looks like no oil was ever put in it. I don't know how it ever ran at all. Do you think it is salvageable? Sorry to post on this thread. I couldn't figure out how to post a new question.
Hi,

The easiest way is to go into the Generac Air Cooled section and then click 'New Topic' at the top in the gray box :cool:
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power