Guardian series 48kw no leds

Generac, Guardian, Honeywell, Siemens, Centurion, Watchdog, Bryant, Olympian & Carrier Liquid Cooled Home Standby & Commercial generator troubleshooting and repair questions
Johnnyvsolar

Help! I’m working on a job in the Bahamas. We went to cut the power to work on a house and the generator cranked and ran. I turned the rocker switch to manual since we wanted the power off and we did not want to waste propane. The power is now back on and we are testing things. The internal control box has no LEDs. The battery charger light is on inside. The 5 amp fuse and the 15 amp fuse are good.

Please help anyone. Do these generators have a reset? Does it mess it up to turn them to from auto to manual while they are running? It was not under load as we had the breaker off.
grsthegreat
Generator Jedi Master
Generator Jedi Master

If it wasnt under load it should hurt nothing.
Did you switch generator rocker switch back to auto?
Johnnyvsolar

Yes switches it back to auto. The other guy with me called a friend and he said those generator have a 30min time delay restart if you mess with control wires. Ever heard of that?
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

That doesn't sound accurate... Do you have the serial number?
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power