*Updates coming to the Gentek Power Forums*

Having a problem with the forum? Please post it here.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi everyone! If you're reading this, THANK YOU for being a part of the forums! We've grown massively over the past year and the number of people that this site has helped continues to amaze me.

As the forums grow, updates are required every so often to keep the site functioning properly and improve stability. As the forum software improves and the web host that we use pushes updates to the system that the forum software rides on (PHP), we have to stay up to date to make sure there is no unscheduled downtime. In the coming weeks there will be some changes made to the user-facing side of things (nothing major, but you may notice some slight changes in how the site looks). On the back side of the site, we're doing a major update to a new version which will have the forums down for probably 2 hours or so while we install the new software. I'm going to try and do this update during very early morning hours when the site sees the least traffic.

You should not notice any major issues with the site, errors, missing information, etc. and if you do, please report them here so that we can track down the issue and solve it!

With all of that being said, most of you may not even notice the changes, and if you do, hopefully they will be welcome ones. I've got a live version of the new site already running and being tested as we speak and the new design is pretty slick. Most of the changes are just to make it a bit sleeker and more fluid looking when browsing.

All of that being said, thank you again for being a part of this wonderful place of Generac troubleshooting information! :cool:
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

The upgrades were completed tonight, 3/4/20 at around 11:30PM EST.

If you notice anything that seems out of place, or you're getting any kind of error, PLEASE let me know!

:cool:
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power