Any other brand generator not covered in the main boards. Champion, Katolight, CAT, Baldor, Winco, etc.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm
- 9C87B7F4-E8FD-4131-82BC-009D08346070.jpeg (152.08 KiB) Viewed 45 times
- BEF401A1-1728-4539-959F-E1CA582920A3.jpeg (175.33 KiB) Viewed 45 times
- 58625C9F-02B0-4682-AE3A-CE51642F8841.jpeg (149.25 KiB) Viewed 45 times
- F051E5AF-BE42-48E5-96E4-C6234D2D338F.jpeg (166.96 KiB) Viewed 45 times
- Top Contributor
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 am
That is a strange one for sure. But Onan/Cummins was making one from the mostly the same parts in those years. The GCU looks similar but not identical to Cummins. What is the brand and model on the GCU? I assume the upper 4 wires are power in and the output to the actuator and it looks like the lower 2 are for the MPU. What is the throttle actuator doing when it starts up and immediately goes overspeed?