EcoGen

List generator related items that you are looking for here
WPVT

We are in urgent need of a Generac EcoGen 15KW 7163, to replace a smaller 6KW model with 4000 hours that is about to die. This is an off-grid application in a full-time residence.
Does anyone have any information on where we might find one ? The factory is quoting 28 weeks for delivery.
Thank you.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unfortunately these are sort of a special generator and most normal places that stock gens aren't going to stock these. My only suggestion would be to try some of the online retailers to see if they may have one in stock. The 6kW EcoGen was a 120V unit that could be converted to 240V. The 15kW model is 240V only. Do you know what your setup requires?
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power
WPVT

Thanks Chris. I don't know but I'll definitely find out.
I also may have located another 6KW same as ours that may get us by for a few more years.
These are tricky times where so many manufacturers here and overseas are way behind in production.
Thanks again.
Birken Vogt
Generator Guru
Generator Guru

WPVT, check your PM