Grettings !

New here? Tell us about yourself!
Busted_Knuckles

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:48 pm

I do some generator work ( installs/repairs ), thought Id join up. Im a gear head with an industrial/commercial/residential electrical background. Spent my early years in automotive, moved into the trades. Now I mix it all up, but enjoy the mechanical end of things.
Chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you :cool:
Generac tech for over 12 years. I'm here to help!
"The only source of knowledge is experience" -Albert Einstein
Looking for Generac parts? Gentek Power offers the full line of Generac replacement parts! Shop Gentek Power Generac Parts
A list of my favorite Generator & Electrical Tools! https://www.amazon.com/shop/gentek_power
78buckshot
Verified Dealer
Verified Dealer

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Welcome Knuckles, I have a very similar story, always have been in electrical/mechanical/automotive/engine stuff. I'm an HVAC tech and we started with generator sales/install about 15 years ago. This part of the trade is right up my alley so I have become the 'go to guy' for anything generator in our company. As far as the forum goes, the more we all put into it, the more we all get from it. Don't be a stranger.
Busted_Knuckles

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks Buckshot, Ive got HVAC under my belt as well, but only as a very small side line..find myself in an area that is heavy in generators, needing a direction change, so Im looking to shift my focus ! Thanks for the welcome..