Power Command Transfer Switch with TS1311 controller not seeing mains supply

Cummins/Onan Air Cooled & Liquid Cooled standby generator troubleshooting and repair questions
CXJ25

Hi. We have a cummins 90kva autoi transfer generator with a cummins power command transfer switch with a TS1311 controller in it.

It has 4 lights on front. One to show main supply detected, one to show site been run by mains, one to show generator power detected and one to show site running on generator.

Problem i am having is the controller is not detecting main supply so that light is not lighting up, even though the site is running on mains and the site running on mains light is on. This is causing me the problem that if the generator is on auto the power command is telling the transfer switch to switch to the generator even though there is a main supply.

Not sure how to troubleshoot the problem. My initial thought is it is the controller (ts1311) but i thought would ask for any help before a spend a lot of money on something that might not be the problem.

I'm not the most technical minded on this so please treat me like an idiot in your response ;)

Many thanks in advance

Attachments
INside transfer switch.jpg
INside transfer switch.jpg (73.82 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
Front of controller.jpg
Front of controller.jpg (40.63 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
Back of controller.jpg
Back of controller.jpg (49.49 KiB) Viewed 4029 times